Futaba Battery Checker / Balancer 2-7S
Batterie Checker & Balancer für 1-7S Lipo im handlich kleinen Format - ideal fürs Flugfeld & für unterwegs! ...
The new Futaba BR-3000 Battery Checker is a sophisticated unit that can be used to check a wide range of battery packs of varying voltages, with Li-Po, Li-Fe and Li-Ion packs of 2-7 cells, and Ni-MH and Ni-Cd packs of 4-7 cells all being suitable for checking with the BR-3000. Important information such as total pack voltage and remaining capacity are available for all packs, whilst those using Lithium technology can also be checked for individual cell voltage, minimum and maximum cell voltage and cell voltage differences, as well as being able to take advantage of the included balance function.
In-flight and in the lead are terrible places to find out your battery isn’t fully charged. But with the BR-3000 Battery Checker, you’ll know your pack’s exact condition going in. It’s credit card-sized so it fits easily in a shirt pocket or pit box, but it delivers big peace of mind for modeling.
- Requires no outside power — draws power from the pack you’re checking.
- Great for 2-7 LiPo, LiIon and LiFe cells and 4-7 cell NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- Big, bright LCD screen identifies pack chemistry and displays voltage two ways: 1) on a bar graph, and 2) as
a percentage of total pack capacity.
- Reads voltages with 98+% accuracy.
- Displays the voltage of individual cells in lithium packs.
- 2-7 cell LiFe, LiPo and Li-Ion packs compatible
- 4-7 cell NiCd and NiMH packs compatible
- Battery pack total voltage display and remaining capacity are displayed on a bargraph and in percentage bar.
- Voltage of each cell of a lithium battery pack can also be displayed
- Operates on the power supplied from the connected battery
- Dimensions: 85 x 63 x 15mm
- Weight: 52.6g
Ziehen Sie Produkte hierher oder nutzen Sie die entsprechenden Buttons [Jetzt Kaufen] um Ihren Warenkorb zu füllen.