Improving safety for electric powered models:
BEC failures can be very expensive. When faulty, BECs may place close to the full battery voltage onto the RC system burning out your receiver, servos and gyro - and leaving you with no control over the model! BECSafe protects against this as well as under-voltage and total power loss failures in BEC powered systems.
Size 35 x 24 x 9mm 11g
- rotects RC system from over-voltage should BEC fail short-circuit - switches RC gear to your reserve battery to maintain control.†
- Maintains RC supply by switching to your reserve battery should BEC voltage drop too low or fail completely.†
- utomatically checks BEC output before passing it to the RC system.
- Automatically sets over-voltage and under-voltage trip points to suit BEC output.
- BEC OK and BEC failure indicator LEDs
† Optional reserve battery not included - typical requirement 600mAh NiMH. 4 or 5 cell depending on normal BEC voltage
Current capacity: 10 amps. Low voltage loss (typically less than 0.1v with 5 amps load). 35mm x 26mm x 9mm 11g