Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard 450X plastic swash plate using a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy. In the Pro Edition we introduce a replaceable low friction copolymer spherical swivel bearing and robust stainless steel linkage balls that comes fully assembled and ready to fly/plug and play.
Micro RC helicopter upgrades can be a trap; they need to do more than just look nice, they should add functionality and/or improve performance, not just add weight.
We work tirelessly to optimize our designs and perform flight-testing to achieve the desired benefits with a final weight and design specification without compromise. We are pilots, and we demand upgrades that truly deliver increased performance with the lightest weight possible.
Lynx Heli Innovations is proud to introduce our own in house design Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly that allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever! Thanks to our experience and our desire to for better solutions, we have created a new Spherical Bearing bushing from a low friction copolymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play.
The Spherical Bearing assembly is now replaceable/serviceable by the customer. It is composed of a 7075 aluminum alloy center ball and a low friction copolymer bushing surrounding the center ball. These small parts are produced by Lynx and factory assembled to become the heart of the Lynx Pro Edition Swash Plate.
For those who push the limits and fly beyond them, this swash plate was designed to be almost completely rebuild-able by the customer. Offering an economic service parts bag, you will be able to follow the simple instructions and replace the parts most prone to wear, the Spherical Bearing assembly and the linkage balls. (The large center ball bearing is pre-lubricated and permanently mated to the housings and the center is press fit to ensure a long life.)
Thanks to our hard work and rigorous design specifications, the Lynx 450X Pro Edition Swash Plate results in an incredibly strong and virtually indestructible part weighting only 11.2 grams
This improvement was possible thanks the special Spherical Bearing Lynx System.
Attention to detail and design combined with material strength, durability, precise CNC tolerances, fit and finish and most important lightweight all contribute to the added precision and the ability for the customer to rebuild, which ensures the best possible performance flight after flight for the 450X.
The Lynx Pro Edition Swash Plate of course looks great, but it also has the benefits and performance increase to match! Lynx Ultra Swash Plates are the next level in lightweight, precision and rebuild-able swash plates.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard 450X plastic swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel radial ball bearing for maximum precision and durability.
- Customer rebuild-able Swash Plate from service parts bag.
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
- Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Black anodized finish
- Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel – HRC 35
- Ball Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class – Made in Japan
- Assembled weight: 11.2gr
1 x 450X - Pro Edition Swash Plate , Black - Factory assembled, ready to fly/plug and play