Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Protos 500 Pinion Belt Tensioner, using aluminum alloy.
We have improved the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances impossible using mold plastic, adding a eat sinks effect that help belt pulley bearing support to run a lower temperature and increase precision and lifespan.
For the easy installation the Protos 500 Pinion Belt Tensioner is preassembled in factory and ready to use.
- Direct replacement for the standard Protos 500 Pinion Belt Tensioner.
- Rigid support and eat sinks effect to avoid radial bearing over eating and increase bearing lifespan.
- Radial bearing ABEC 5 class assures the best free-rotation and free-play.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
- Pinion Belt Tensioner and Belt Pulley Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Black anodized finish.
- Bearing material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5 – Japan Made
- Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
1 x Protos 500 Pinion Belt Tensioner – factory preassembled with bearing, Belt Pulley and screw.
2 x Bottom Hex Screw M2.5x6