This is the all new SAB Goblin RAW 700
Born for competition!
The all-new SAB Goblin RAW 700 is one of the lightest helicopters in the market that is super rigid, ultra light-weight, ultra cool (in temperature) and awesome 3D flight performance.
- Andere Haubenfarben wird es optional geben – die Grundfarbe ist immer Gelb.
- farbige Carbon Heckrohre wird es ebenfalls als Upgradde geben
- Power train system is fully enclosed in aluminum case;
- Utra light weight and rigid 7075 aluminum alloy highly adjustable rotor head;
- Independent belt shaft for the transmission and tail;
- Ultra light tail case with quick tail fin replacement;
- Fully hollowed out canopy design offer excellent cooling to motor, ESC and servos;
- Front compartment opens for easy battery insertion and removal, without removing canopy;
- Alum 35mm over-size tail boom with newly designed tail gear cage;
- Newly tail cage design with larger tail pulley offers excellent tail authority
- Super lightweight, approx. 3700g without battery pack; one of the lightest in the market.
Specifications SAB Goblin RAW 700
- Main rotor diameter: 1558mm with 690mm size main blades;
- Main blades length: 690mm;
- Tail rotor diameter: 284mm with 105mm size tail blades;
- Tail blade length: 105mm;
- Air frame weight: approx. -- grams (with blades, no electronics and batteries).
- Electronic Specifications:
- Cyclic servos: Standard size (40mm);
- Tail servo: Standard size (40mm);
- Main Ratio: 12.1 - 8.8:1 (21T motor pulley included, 10.4:1)
- Tail Ratio: 5.0 - 4.8:1 (27T tail pulley included, 4.8:1)
- Typical ESC setup: 160 - 200A;
- Typical motor setup: 500 - 560KV; 4525-520KV, 4530-500/540KV Spec;
- Motor size: Maximum 62mm in diameter, maximum 70mm in height;
- Typical battery: 12S 4200 - 5500mAh;
- Battery compartment: 56 x 70 x 320mm; suggest battery weight between 1400 - 1700 grams.
- Goblin 700 RAW Kit
- 2 set of battery tray
- 1 x 21T Motor Pulley
- 1 x 690mm SAB Main Blades
- 1 x 105mm SAB Tail Blades
RAW TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- AIRFRAME weight: 2620gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 650mm to 720mm
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1548 mm (with 690 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.8 (21T included: 10.1:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
- Typical motor: 4525 series
- Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200 A
- Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh.