1st BUFFER-Pack 3x50F V4.8 - for 600-800 Helicopter size
provides several key benefits:
- it helps to maintain voltage levels during spike or brownout conditions and smoothes
out reverse induction currents from servos that can damage your BEC/ESC’s.
- It also filters out voltage spikes that can damage your BEC/ESC’s.
- Backup battery for electric helicopters for safe emergency landing
- Current peak buffers for remote-controlled models (airplane, helicopters, etc.)
- Modular backup system for buffering of peak current to stabilize power to servos and flybarless units.
- In the event of a total power failure the 1st Buffer Pack provides receiver with power for short duration of time,
approximately 10-60 seconds of power, depending on your setup, so that you can land your machine under your control.
- 32 bit, 48MHz MCU control of the buffer unit
- Adaptive charging
- current sensor
- External alarm output *
- Maximum voltage (INPUT) 10V
- Maximum buffer voltage (OUTPUT fully charged) 8.5V
- Short-term peak current 25 amps
- Width: 19 mm
- Length: 56 mm
- Height 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 46 g
- CAPs: 3 x 50 F
- Cable length: 18 cm
- Plug: Graupner / JR UNI
- Input voltage: 5.6 V to 10 V
* optionally available in a later software version
** The switch-off voltage is currently NOT adjusted automatically and is preset to 3.4 volts