SCORPION MULTI SECHSKANT SET / MULTI-BIT HEX DRIVER
- High Performance Tool Series
We have a new product which gives you “multiple” reason to get excited about. We are talking about the new Scorpion Multi-Bit Hex Driver!
Scorpion first started with their High Performance Tool Kits in 2013, and these tool kits have proven themselves to be a valued addition to many modelers pit bags and workshops.
We are now pleased to introduce to you to the next addition to your tool lineup! The Scorpion Multi-Bit Hex Driver.
- This single tool contains 4 different hex sizes (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm).
- PLUS it has an adjustable shaft length for compact storage and use,
as well as extended use for those hard to reach bolts.
- With Scorpion's Hollow Core Design, and Knurled Grip surface, you have an:
- Ultra light weight tool, with fantastic grip and feeling in the hand.
- When you pop the top off you then have access to the 4 x tool tip holder and your choice of hardened steel hex driver tips, for which ever bolt head size you need.
- Perfect to put in your radio bag, or field pit bag.
- If the tool in the short configuration is not long enough:
- then pull up on the locking latch and the tool extends to a locked longer position, no other tools needed for adjustment!
- When you are finished the tool easily retracts back to its original configuration, and the tool tips magnetically slide back into the tool tip holder.
- All of these features are what makes the Scorpion Multi-Bit Hex Driver the perfect tool for any of your on the go repair needs.
- Dimensions (Retracted w/ tip not installed): 19.8mm D x 133mm L
- Short configuration with Tip installed: 19.8mm D x 162mm L
- Extended configuration with Tip installed: 19.8mm D x 202mm L
- Compatible bits: all 4mm Bits
- Weight - 58 grams