SCORPION HKIV-4035-520 KV F3C FAI Champion Motor
- Since June this year when Scorpion HKIV-40 series was released, a lot of feedback from World Champions and pilots in all facets of the hobby has been received that they have well established the HKIV-40 series as the Gold Standard of R/C model power!
- The HKIV-4035 series motors have proven themselves to be extremely successful in heli community and has become the most popular motor used in 600 ~ 700 class helicopters worldwide.
- And now we are pleased to announce the release of the new HKIV-4035-520kv motor that is specially built for F3C helicopter use. With light weight and high torque, it helps you to have a very stable power on your F3C helicopter.
This is a F3C Champion Choice and this motor just won the FAI F3C World Champion 2019 (Hiroki Ito)!!!
- Stator Durchmesser: 40.0 mm
- Stator Stärke: 35.0 mm
- Stator Arme: 12
- Pole: 10
- Windungen: 5+6 2Y
- Draht: 1-Strand 1,35 mm
- U/min/V: 520
- Leerlauf (Io): 2,1 A @ 10 V
- Widerstand (Rm): 0.016 Ohm
- Belastbarkeit: 84A Dauer / 104A Peak
- Max Leistung: 3726W Dauer / 4617W Peak
- Gewicht: 456g
- Durchmesser: 49.5 mm
- Welle: 5.98 mm
- Motorlänge: 64 mm
- Wellenlänge: 102,4 mm
- Max. Lipo Zellen: 12
1 x Scorpion HKIV-4035-520KV Motor
3 x weibliche Stecker / Female Connectors
3 x Steckerabdeckung
4 x M4 Schrauben